raden

In message , chris French
writes
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Paul Williams wrote:
I'm looking to get hold of the little pin thing that screws into a
radiator to bleed the air off.

Do you mean the key, or the valve insert?

Just been to B&Q an dthey dont sell them. Is there anywhere that does?

If it's the key, then B&Q do sell them. If you want the valve insert, go
to a PM and buy a complete valve if they don't just do the insert -
they're not expensive.

Not all rads have the normal threaded plug and little pin to bleed
with. I have some round topped rads that have just the pin that screws
into the back of the rad.

I doubt that you can get the pin/insert separately, but I think it is
probably the same thread, so I would just take one from a complete unit
if I needed it.

I've bought them in the past

--
geoff