axolotl

AL wrote:
How are you going to move it into your shop?

A better question might be "Where are you going to put it once you get
it in there". My shop is in a walk-out basement that has a pair of doors
that give a 9 ft. wide opening. The basement is precast concrete that
has 10 in. deep reinforced concrete "studs" with holes cast in them. I
will attach a hoist to the stud on the far side of the room, put some
1/2 in. pipe under the pallet rails and pull the mill inside. The shop
side of the basement has an I-beam running down the center. I will put
the mill under the beam, and use the hoist to lift the mill clear of the
pallet, remove the pallet, put pipe under the mill, push the mill into
place and remove the pipe.

The mill is outside the door now as I work to get 56 years of crud off
of it.

Kevin Gallimore