Rick Hughes

"Peter Hemmings" wrote in message
news
I am about to replace a tiled pitched valley which has been leaking on my
50's semi (facing west in the west country).
I have got a pamphlet from British Lead Mills giving details and went
to a merchants who advised fitting grey GRPF sheeting like most new
houses.

Could someone advise on the following:

Get a pre-formed GRP valley .... then you only need lead at the apex, will
outlast you.

Code 5 lead is what you should use on a valley if you want to use lead ...
rmember you need to instal;l full lay boards to support the lkead, or it
will creep under it's own weight in the sun.

Rick