Mary Fisher

"neil leslie" wrote in message
I've a small flat and the current bathroom door opens out into the hall
and meets the path of the open kitchen door. I'm thinking that a
solution would be a folding door to the bathroom, one that's in two
sections folding on a central hinge and make it open into the bathroom.
Space does not permit simply hanging the existing door so it opens into
the bathroom. Is this something I can buy off the shelf, e.g B&Q, or
would I need a joiner? Also, would it be possible to make such a door by
altering, i.e. sawing in half, the existing door?

Whatever you do, don't have the hinged part - the middle bit - facing the
lavatory.

I stayed in a B&B like that one, because of the lighting in the bathroom
people on the landing could see anyone on the throne.

Mary

Thanks