Ric

Well, I did it and its not too bad - I probably would have been better
practicing but I did the two sides first to get me going. I think I have a
bit of a nack for it and I'm sure I would get better with practice! I even
got cocky and did the wall next to the chimney breast as well as it was a
bit dodgy. I will certainly attempt it again as I continue to decorate the
house!

I just wanted to say thanks as well for all the advice as it helped a lot -
not just the responses to my post but the tips I got by googling this group.

Cheers,
Ric.