Ace

Get a Vega. You won't be sorry.

"ap" wrote in message
om...
"Yves" wrote in message

Hi,

I'm planning the purchase of a new fence for my old King TS, I though of
Accusquare, but there are quite a few systems out there.

Align a Rip,
Biesemeyer,
Excalibur,

Any comments, and how does Accusquare compare to the others.

Thanks.

One concern I don't see mentioned much is how well the fence stays
parallel to the blade at different positions on the rail. Seems to me
that the fence will only be as consistently parallel as the rail is
straight, and very small deviances at the rail would seem to be
magnified at the end of the fence. Can it be assumed that the
Biesemeyer rail is straight enough? Are tolerances listed somewhere
for this stuff?