Phisherman

On 6 Sep 2004 07:45:05 -0700, (Sathyan Sundaram)
wrote:

Please recommend a few cordless drill/drivers to try out? Right now I
have a Skil 6265 (5 Amp corded) but would like to get a cordless for
outdoor use and where an outlet is not convenient.

I'd like to buy something from DeWalt, Porter Cable, etc. or
equivalent. Under $200. For woodworking, decks, household repairs.
3/8" variable speed.

thanks
Sathyan

Panasonic EY6432. This cordless drill is 15.6v and compact.
Milwaukee and Bosch are good brands too. But, I bet your Skil will
outlast any corded drill. If you really want to save money, buy a
heavy-duty outdoor extension cord for your corded drill.