bumtracks

you're one selfish guy - all of your lightning strikes are going back out
your wires & damaging the neighbors homes. I'd start a class action law
suite if I were your neighbor.

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
My code requires an 8 foot depth copper rod, to ground the electrical box.

As
soon as the Inspector okayed that, I quick took that up and put in a 1

foot
deep rod, instead. I did that, to make my place less inviting to lightning
strikes. Now, in the past 5 years, all of my neighbors -with identical 8

foot
deep grounding rods- have had their boxes struck by lightning. Some

started
fires, most of the lightning strikes burned up TVs, computers, washers,

etc.

I wonder how many other people use this sort of simple, common sense.

Appearing
to comply with assinine govt regulations, and then going on to correct
government idiocies, and to make their home safe?