Richard Savage

Default Kitchen extractors NOW WITH PICS!

David Micklem wrote:

Funny what a nights sleep will do... I had an alternative idea
sometime during the night which might suit (and which I think is much
better):

Can you put the _hob_ where the sink currently is? [I vaguely recollect
that I may even have seen ones that are specifically designed to fit
into this kind of space.] You then have room for a full double bowl
sink with a drainer (if you want one) extending away from the hob. The
dishwasher can go under the drainer (under where the hob now lives) and
there should still be space for the washing machine next to it. Or the
washing machine could stay at the plinth heater position.

Nice though a full size double-bowl sink is, a 1.5bowl sink might
actually fit better as it would give you a chunk of space between the
hob and the first sink bowl.

David

--
Replace nospame with yahoo to reply
Unsolicited commercial email will incur a $100 processing fee

All worth considering!

Cheers Richard