Rumpty

OK, I found them. Not very intuitive is it? They should take a look at
how
they describe stuff. At my local stores and other web pages, h&l is usually
under h&l.

Ed,

I've been to Industrial Abrasives factory office and they are a bit "behind
times" in their sales effort (web page/catalog), but I use some of their
products and their service/product is fine.

--

Rumpty

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Seeker" wrote in message

If you're to lazy to locate those products, then I must assume you have
your
food spoon fed to you. 5",6"- 5 hole 8 hole whatever they are all there,
Rhynogrip is the manufacturer.