IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:10:43 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

You mentioned £400 not me. You make thing up. I never introduced

notions.
I introduced facts based on working models.

A WB Greenstar modulating boiler was introduced and priced at £725.

You then introduced the notion of an allegedly simpler and cheaper
solution using a simple boiler.

You described the solution and I costed it at just over £300 of
incremental components.

In order to come in at a lower cost, this gives you about £400 to
spend on a simple condensing boiler.

Which model is it and from where?

A boiler with full load compensation modulating control within integral
weather compensator, the sort you keep going on about is well north of
£1000, more like £1,300-1,500. A £700 W-B appears super cheap in
comparison. Ideals are quite cheap. Other makes are well priced if you
look around. Halstead, BIASI, etc, etc. are all doing condensers and are
available a decent prices, that are well south of £1,500.

Alternatively, please list out your complete working model solution
with costings for each component.

Do you want my shoe size too?