troubleinstore

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message

"troubleinstore" wrote in message

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Has anyone bought any of the cheaper laser levels from Screwfix,

are
they
any good? Is there a better/cheaper place to get them?

Dave S

the ones I have on ebay at present are probably at least as good as
screwfix
and less than b and q at present, but only a few mins to go. I take

the
liberty of putting a link in:
to keep it short go to ebay and look for item:
4321300479

mrcheerful

If only I'd seen your reply sooner :-(

Dave S

There is another one listed now:
4322668169
I must admit I hope it makes more than the last, I lost money on that

one!!

mrcheerful

Just out of curiosity, what colour is the laser beam from these things.
--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk

View my items on eBay:-

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....include=0&user
id=yorkie_8&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

The laser colour is usually (alwaya?) red, I expect that red lasers are
cheap to make, must be annoying if you are clour blind though.

Mrcheerful

Exactly Mrcheerful, looks like I shall have to stay with the old methods.