Tony Bryer

Default Kitchen Cabinet Quality Differences

In article , Andrew
wrote:
The only problem is that stores will no longer order non-stock
items in for you - you have to accept (and possibly pay for) home
delivery.
If you have a B&Q warehouse nearby I believe they stock the whole
range - I've never been dissappointed.

No, I'm just having to order an 800mm base via the website - £31 for
the base, £14.95 for delivery. I asked a very helpful guy at
Chiswick whether they couldn't just put on their next requisition
but he said that their system wouldn't let branches order non-stock
items. It's not the cost of delivery that irks, just having to hang
around on delivery day.