Gary

Default Bessie gloat - $105 refund

My daughter bought me 2 sets of the Bessie cabinet clamp sets from
Amazon.com a while back for a combination Father's Day/ Birthday gift. As
most of you know 2 sets include 4 40" clamps and 4 24" clamps. Cost was
$270 less the $50 credit from Amazon which I thought was not too bad for 8
clamps.

A few months ago I had purchased an X5 Delta Unisaw which included a coupon
book for savings on Delta equipment. Included were 2 coupons, one for $7
refund for each Bessie clamp purchased up to 5 clamps, and another for $20
refund for purchases of Bessie clamps over $200. It appeared I qualified
for both; my daughter had spent $220 and had purchased 8 clamps. I expected
that Bessie would say that I could not apply two coupons for a single
purchase. Well today I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a check in
the mail for $55.

And so I received 8 bessie clamps for a net cost of $165, just a little over
$20 a piece. Pretty good, huh?

Perhaps you think I should give the check to my daughter since she paid for
the clamps? Well, as of last year, I had spent a little over $60,000 for 5
years of college for her, so I'm sure she won't mind. None the less, I'll
tell her about the check.

Gary