No Spam

John Ch wrote:
I have a water pump which short cycles. It is a jet pump which is
suspended in the well (about 30 feet I think). I have the cut on set
at 31# and the cutoff at 53#. My airbladder is set to 26#. It cycles
at about a 20 second rate. Is this normal? What should the cycle rate
be? Is my hysteresis to narrow? It seems like everything is good to
me, but I think the cycle is too short. Any help would be appreciated.

When I started reading this, I first thought 'water logged', then
I read 'bladder'. Any possibility the bladder as a leak and has
water in it???

How much water are you using when it cycles?? If you say 'none'
probably you have a bad check valve and it's leaking back to the
well.

It's been years since I was on a well/pressure tank system. Good
luck.