Michael Baugh

Black and Decker have really sank low over the last few years.

Jdmst wrote in message
news

Warren Weber wrote:
"Jdmst" wrote in message

If anyone could provide some advice I would appreciate it very much.

I was given a Black and Decker electric mower. Model LM100 or possibly
LM106,

John.. Most likely a shorted armature. Check B & D web site and see if

you
can determine cost of part. May not be worth repairing. All the B & D

stuff
I have purchased had a short life, so I no longer buy there products..
Warren

Hi Warren,
Thanks for the info. It sounds right to me. There was nothing wrong in
my opinion with the brushes. I will just toss the thing out I think.
Thanks again.

John