Ian Stirling

Lobster wrote:
"mrcheerful ." wrote in message
There is another one listed now:
4322668169
I must admit I hope it makes more than the last, I lost money on that

one!!

Expect you will; after the subtle advert you'll probably have half of
uk.d-i-y chasing it now!

Incidentally, to the OP, Aldi sometimes stock these things as well; no idea
about quality but pretty sure they're cheaper than Screwfix if that's the
main criterion.

Focus (or was it Homebase) had the exact same model as the Aldi one, for
about 2.5* the price.
The laser is only 1mw however.

Then again, you can't really obtain useful lasers for them.
I want one that you can level it off to a nice level with the bubble
level, turn the laser on, traverse it, and you've made the cut.