NoOne N Particular

I thought about the glass, but then I would have a problem with it matching
everything else. I might still put glass on the two horizontal surfaces
just for durability and cleanability if nothing else.

Thanks,

Wayne

"Juergen Hannappel" wrote in message
"NoOne N Particular" writes:

[...]

The only other thing that I can think of would be black epoxy paint

followed
by a clear epoxy top coat (or two) over that, and then buff it out.

A shhet of Glass over black felt, really black, really glossy, with
"depth", but with a problem at the edges. Also very durable.

Phone: +49 228 73 2447 FAX ... 7869
Physikalisches Institut der Uni Bonn Nussallee 12, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
CERN: Phone: +412276 76461 Fax: ..77930 Bat. 892-R-A13 CH-1211 Geneve 23