LRod

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:37:38 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

LRod wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 23:04:49 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

Any of you grease monkeys out there know if the automotive folks are
using something like this?

I don't care for that term. I don't know a monkey that can rebuild a
carburetor.

You are, of course, right. My apologies to the mechanics.

In the off chance that this slipped over everyone's heads, my line was
a quote from a Seinfeld episode. That was why I made mention of
alt.tv.seinfeld, a group which I also frequent.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net