Phisherman

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:28:35 -0400, "
wrote:

Suggest phone and sink also.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:28:49 GMT, steve wrote:

Planning on putting up a garage this fall, that I will use primarily for a
woodworking shop.

I don't have a sink in my shop and always wanted one. Got to have
water for cleaning brushes, steaming wood, water stones, tempering,
etc. I have a phone, but it is buried under a pile of sawdust.

Put in more outlets, and lots of them. Strange, but can't really have
too many. I put some in the ceiling that I use more than I
originally thought. I put in five 240v outlets (thinking I would need
two) and four are used up. I unexpectedly converted my 120v DC to
240v.