Old Fangled

Jay Pique wrote in
:

Basically I'd like the headset shown in your link, that has the
ability to tie into and control a pc via voice recognition.

That capability is already "built in", at least in a basic sense. Just
feed the headset microphone/audio leads into your PC's sound card. From
there, you need to buy a good voice recognition package to run on your PC.

For
example, if the phone rang (and it would make a tone in my headset
when it did) I would simply say "Answer phone" and I would be
connected to the caller. If I chose not to answer I could say "Send
to voicemail" or something.

This is also software/hardware for your PC, and doesn't have anything to do
with the headset -- that is just the I/O device. PC software to do this
sort of thing is available from multiple companies. Try this company's
products for a start: www.andreaelectronics.com