IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 09:47:00 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message
Jentrev96 wrote:

i would like to replace my conventional boiler with a combination
boiler has anyone got inst instructions ?please

Others have already commented on competence issues related to gas

fitting -
so I won't repeat all that.

However, I'm faced with the question "Why would anyone conceivably

*want*
replace a conventional boiler with a combi?"

What a stupid question!! The advantages of combi boilers are well known.

As are the disadvantages, such as the poor results when the available
water flow is poor.

As with any mains fed system.

And when the available water flow is good, the advantages fly.