Andy Hall

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 03:24:05 +0100, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

In message , sid writes

But you do have people paying way over the Offers Over price, i.e. a
stab in the dark, in an attempt to secure the property of their
dreams. There must be an awful lot of disappointed buyers in Scotland!

MM

MM must be a troll. Nobody is that thick.

Lets end this posting .

I was beginning to think this aswell, persistently taking a contrary
view to any idea presented, even to the point of reading posts in such a
way as to find an opportunity to post a contrary view..

However, he does have a current interest in the property market, so
benefit of the doubt may prevail.

I must admit that when I first became an estate agent, I believed that
every buyer and seller were honourable, and took their word at face
value. As time went by, I learned that this was somewhat naive and, as
more time went by, I actually reached the point where it was difficult
to believe any body until they actually proved themselves to me.

As a matter of interest, Richard, was this because they deliberately
set out to mislead or had rose tinted spectacles about what they and
others could achieve?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl