jeff

"Stephen Chard" wrote in message o.uk...
I have a Blomberg Fridge/Freezer (freezer at the bottom) and recently the
freezer has not been getting as cold as it should be. I have checked a few
things and I am pretty sure the fan is not working. From the rear you can
turn the fan unit in the freezer body holding (which I am sure can't be
right) but you can not pull it through because (I assume) you have the fan
the other side. To get to this I need to access it from inside the freezer.
Inside the freezer on the roof is a housing with the cooloing elements. It
seems that I need to remove this to get to the fan which is at the rear
behind them. The trouble I am having is removing this housing. There are no
screws just what appear to be plastic plugs holding it in place. I have
levered these plugs out but cannot lower the housing as it seems to be
attached to the cooling elements. When I move it down the elements move down
so I don't want to move it too much in cased they break. Can anyone in the
know give me a clue or am I on a loser and looking at buying a new machine?
TIA for any advice
Steve

Hi,

UK style refrigerator..might be better to post this in a UK Q&A
forum....this one might be able to help....
http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/module...ewtopic&p=9736

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/