chris French

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:59:50 +0100, "thescullster"
wrote:

HI All

I will be collecting my bathroom accessories tomorrow and need advice on
suitable screw fixings.

For the most part I will be securing to plaster board dividing walls with
two layers of tiles!
Can anyone recommend suitable cavity type fixings for this application?
I will be fitting up towel railm, soap dish, mirror and the like.

Any recommendations on specific fixing types greatly appreciated.

Compressing metal cavity fixings (aka Hollow Wall Anchor on Screwfix
site) are the best choice for this.

One thing to take care with in this situation is that the fixing is
pushed through the tile into the wall. Otherwise it may crack the tile.
--
Chris French, Leeds