Karen Story

I know .. he did that to me lately recently too. Not even a link on his
Web page .. dude does NOT like spam, can't blame him.

Me, I handle putting email addy's out on the Web thusly:
http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

I still get spam, though.

Grant

RainLover wrote:

Hey Doug... I got your email but " seems to be
invalid... if you send me another email, try a REAL address. :-)

James, Port Orchard.

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:29:27 GMT, Doug Smith
wrote:

RainLover wrote:

...snippage...
Don't tell me, you Consider the Red Green show to be a Religion? LOL

Heh.. I have seen that show a few times and it has always made me laugh
out loud.

...snippage...
I'd move it, but you'd have to pay for gas and ferry to get me there
and back! What's your guess on its weight?

Oh, I'd gladly pay more than that. I'm looking at a 24' truck with lift
gate -- gotta see how much that lift gate can lift. If not enough (and
I expect it won't be) I might just take you up on that!

Weight is 3,000 lbs for the lathe. The other tools are all sub-1000
pounders and, hence, no problem even for the lift gate thang.

Jeez, I kinda dread this move. What an ordeal. But the end result will
be worth it..