Don Foreman

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 02:44:00 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Don,

Yup! I have one 10-holer I got at Home Depot and I'll probably get
another one or two. I like them at the back of the bench (or
instrument shelf) for stuff that's used on the bench and task
lighting, and another one under the bench front for hand tools like
Dremel, soldering gun, etc.

A useful addition to a bench like this is strip-line outlets across
the front, just below the table top. Or even a bunch of power bars.
Much better than dragging a cord across the top in the tools etc.