Mike Mitchell

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:18:23 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:02:42 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:45:50 +0100, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

Lets say I genuinely believe, (perhaps naively), that my house is worth
£100,000, and I set a price of Offers Over £90,000. If someone offers me
£200,000, am I to refuse it and tell them that I cannot take more than
say, £110,000?

If you have already agreed with another buyer to accept his offer
nearer your £100K valuation, then yes, you should refuse it if you
want to sleep at night with a clear conscience. That first buyer who
is willing to pay YOUR price, not someone else's valuation, was doing
so in the spirit of fair play and a level playing field, and if you
renege on the deal, ask yourself, who has the moral high ground.

What a lot of nonsense.

Oh, well. Bye, then!

MM