Terry Pinnell

Default Getting suite through door?

We're getting the lounge re-carpeted professionally soon. We therefore
need to move the 'ordinary size' 3-piece suite to the garage for a
while. But I've just realised I don't know how to get it out! It
obviously came in, but I'm vague about how the Parker Knoll guys did
that. I'm pretty sure they didn't dismantle the rear sliding patio
doors (and that would still mean going through a door of normal size
before getting to the up-and-over door). So what is the technique for
man-handling the chairs through a 'standard' door please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK