Peter Hucker

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:39:30 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdp7bdzsaiowgp@blue) wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:41:27 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdn86d1oaiowgp@blue) wrote:

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:52:26 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdm7p0jfaiowgp@blue) wrote:

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:50:16 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdm2uhwwaiowgp@blue) wrote:

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 00:48:14 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdhl44k4aiowgp@blue) wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:32:49 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" (opsdbxezkpaiowgp@blue)
wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:43:55 GMT, ah wrote:

Can I re-use this small animal?

You dirty git!

I became a vegetarian, once, because of my love for small, furry
animals.
I only refuse to eat the cute ones, the rest I won't eat cause I
hate the stench of dead flesh - cooked or not.

I remember (vividly) the day I stopped being a vegetarian.

Explanarise forthwith.

One day, I was a vegetarian. The following I wasn't.

It was the interim, you see, that changed everything.

Increase resolution of explanation at critical point.

Animal muscle tissue was consumed.

And how did this make you feel?

I was more energised then I had ever, ever been.

Like the difference between a color photo and b&w....

Don't say that in a photography group, you'll start an argument.

o.k. . . . it's like the difference between shielded and unshielded wire.

I've never tasted shielded wire, what's it like?

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

For the really paranoid who want to destroy data there's nothing like taking the lid off the disk drive and rearranging the sectors with a hammer.