Rob V

Very kewl - thanks for the tip.

Thats one of those little things that should be in the instruction
booklet!!!

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message
I hope charlie b and others won't mind, but here's the link
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...tingTrick.html

Mine was screaching and screaming when I ran it, and it didn't cut worth a
damn. I had bought some aftermarket chisels and bits but even they didn't
work well. It's all in the setting of the space between the chisel and

the
bit.

Nice to have my tool back!!

Nick B.

"Rob V" wrote in message
m...
Can you repost what it was that was the problem and how 40 cents solved
it???

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message
Sorry for posting this this way, but I figured that the OP is probably

below
everyone's radar by now.

I just wanted to thank Morris Dovey, Jack Novak, and Charlie B and the

OP
and whoever else participated in this post - I tried it last night and

it
worked like a charm!!! I've had this thing for a year, and it's been
screeching nearly the whole time. I couldn't figure out why it didn't

work
like Norm's did on TV, and it was starting to frustrate me.

I printed it and have it posted on the wall by my mortiser. My newest
tool(s) are (is?) fourty cents - nickel, dime, quarter, and they now

proudly
reside in the drawer under my mortiser (hope SWMBO doesn't find out

about
that!!) - Yet another example of how valuable this newsgroup is -
;-))

Thanks again guys!!

Nick B