GTO69RA4

Given what I've paid for "real" welders, I'd be hard pressed to pay
even half that. I bought a good Emerson 180 amp unit for $30 several
years ago - and it is still being used at my brother's automotive shop
when he needs a stick welder. The fan motor needed to be cleaned and
lubed, and the "buzzing" had vibrated a connection loose inside -
which simply required tightening a nut. It is a multi-tap type, not
infinitely adjustable.

I also have a 230 Craftsman infinitely adjustable that cost me less
than the asking price for the Speedway 100. And I'm talking Canadian
Bucks.

I wanted to say "forget that little box of crap and buy a used Lincoln AC225
for $50" to the OP, but having looked for cheap welders locally I know it isn't
always possible. I have yet to find a 230V buzzbox around here that was worth
buying at the asking price. Seems like everyone else gets them by the pound at
farm auctions and the like.

GTO(John)