Nate Perkins

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message ...
"Nate Perkins"

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...ng_flip_flops/

It's all in the advertising you believe.

I realize this appeals to your mindset but none of the quotes are sourced so
we can't read the comments in context, or if they are even accurate. I wonder
what the author was hiding.

Hmm, Fletis ... Which part can't you find a cit for? The President's
speeches on Sept 13, 16, 2001? The quotes from Face the Nation or
Meet the Press on March 16, 2003? The White House press briefing on
Oct 24, 2001? You do know that most of the President's speeches are
actually on the White House web site?

I admire your determination that quotations be placed in context.
Wouldn't it be nice if the Bushies did that? So how about this one:

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=209