Mark

The Natural Philosopher typed:

Dan delaMare-Lyon wrote:

I need to get "higher" than I can at the moment with my 3 part
ladder. I say higher - what I mean is more stable! I want to cut
the hedge to about 12-15 ft - and get up to do some guttering
repairs etc.

Would a platform be best - or one of those ladder support things that
runs from high to ground to give you an effective free-standing unit?

Either way - it needs to be got and soon

Anyone got any words of advice?

Cheers
Dan.

Buy an MOT failure land rover, and some scaffold towers, and a welding
torch..

I have an old grain barn that I let out for storage, one of it occupants is
an ex-fire brigade turntable ladder.
I think every Leylandii owner should also be forced to own one of these.