raden

In message , xavier
writes
raden wrote in message
In message , xavier
writes
I want to add another hard drive to my machine but this would mean I'd
have to use an IDE Ribbon cable with two intermediate pin connectors.
I can't find one on the Internet (Maplin, Dabs), does anyone know
where I can get one?

I'm assuming this isn't a troll, so ...

snip

That's a bit unkind isn't it? Just because I'm electronically
challenged doesn't mean to say I'm Norwegian. Bet I could give you
the run around on Paxillus Panuoides or Donkioporia expansa. Be a
little more trusting brother...

I do apologise, but we do get trolling like this IYSWIM from time to
time.

.... and I did say I'm assuming this ISN'T a troll

.... and I did answer your question, didn't I ?

--
geoff