G&M

"Lobster" wrote in message
I'm thinking of buying one, approx 4-5m high - does anyone have any
recommendations for a good outlet? What can I expect to pay? As a
starting point, the ones on Screwfix seem to be around a grand which is a
bit mind-boggling; is that about par for the course?
Thanks
David

If it's for own use then Machine Mart have a good aluminium one with
outriggers for a few hundred pounds. B&Q also used to do a steel one for a
similar price but haven't seen it recently.

But if for professional use you must get the more expensive approved ones
which are often but not always steel.