Phil Addison

On 13 Jul 2004 01:47:05 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In article lgate.org,
"Michael Mcneil" writes:

Most of the problem with finding customers is that all of the effort is
in preparation. Any fool can plaster a simple wall. Consider the
problems of stair wells and old houses, nitches and alcoves, property
where the occupier is a pain in the arse and poor payers.

One I heard of -- customer's kids running around house, tread wet plaster
into all the carpets, and then you get sued for recarpeting the house.

He he... I once had a central heating installer who brought his 5 yr old
with him! My wife had to 'baby-sit' the kid!

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
Remove NOSPAM from address to email me