Lurch

Default Built-in Kitchen appliances

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:32:43 +0000 (UTC), "Lamb"
wrote:

This advice is really fantastic. Two more questions.

What do people think about buying all the same brands of appliance vs.
different brands?
Where can I find some modern stainless steel sinks and kitchen taps that
look designer but are budget on the pocket?

Thanks

I personally would 'group' appliances.
For instance have WM and TD in the utility matching, DW to match
appliance next to it, if not directly next to each other try and match
colour. But put quality above matching appliances.
I have a Bosch WM & TD next to each other in the utility, Bosch DW on
one side of the kitchen, all white. Then on the opposite side of the
kitchen I have a Zanussi fridge in a colour matching the door fronts
of the units. It's not all an exact match but looks tidy when done
logically.

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.