IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:40:21 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:52:22 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

You turkey I am not about an expensive modulating boiler - for

about
the
50th time. You are hard of thinking.

The conclusion was around a modulating boiler several posts before

you
introduced this wild goose chase.

No! You were on about a modulating boiler, no one else.

From the OP, (and I quote):

"It looks like the answer is a Worcester Greenstar running vented into
a direct heatbank with a zone valve for the rads and a second zone
valve for the towel rails and airing cupboard rad."

Now let me see.... Hmmm......

Looking at the technical specification of the Worcester Greenstar, it
says that the output to central heating is from 7.4 to 28.8kW.
This sounds awfully like modulating to me......

Who was it that you were saying wasn't reading and paying attention?

W-B tech people say the "heating" boiler can deliver a constant temp. I

know
I have recently put one in and used a late heat exchanger on the red

return
to lower the return temp. It works wonderfully.

The ideal heating boiler has some of the flow/ret sensors taken off.

I am sure it *can*, but why screw up a perfectly good and efficient
modulating boiler and wreck its efficiency?

The makers do not seem to think it is inefficient at all.

Where did you install this claimed boiler?

Relatives house, keeping the old boiler as a backup in case the B-W fails.
They just flick a switch to bring in the old clunker and light its pilot.

I think that you are making this up as you go along......

I don't copy you thank you. Keep your dirty habits to yourself.