Andy Hall

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:08:03 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:50:29 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Are you now saying that you have
separate flow into the heatbank
at the top for DHW and part way
down for CH,

Yes. I said that many posts ago. You can't read.

You were not at all clear. Would you like me to quote the piece in
your post.?

or are you suggesting
having cylinder thermostats on the
tank part way down?

No. Each section of the heat abnk has its own controls.

This is a completely pointless and overcomplicating exercise.

The first of these is pointless because
you might as well do the job
properly and feed the radiators
directly, letting the boiler detect
the temperature and modulating accordingly
into higher efficiency.

You turkey I am not about an expensive modulating boiler - for about the
50th time. You are hard of thinking.

The conclusion was around a modulating boiler several posts before you
introduced this wild goose chase.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl