Nick Bozovich

Default Fourty Cent Method - Hollow Chisel Mortiser

Sorry for posting this this way, but I figured that the OP is probably below
everyone's radar by now.

I just wanted to thank Morris Dovey, Jack Novak, and Charlie B and the OP
and whoever else participated in this post - I tried it last night and it
worked like a charm!!! I've had this thing for a year, and it's been
screeching nearly the whole time. I couldn't figure out why it didn't work
like Norm's did on TV, and it was starting to frustrate me.

I printed it and have it posted on the wall by my mortiser. My newest
tool(s) are (is?) fourty cents - nickel, dime, quarter, and they now proudly
reside in the drawer under my mortiser (hope SWMBO doesn't find out about
that!!) - Yet another example of how valuable this newsgroup is -
;-))

Thanks again guys!!

Nick B