Frisket

Default Electric-only towel rail

"Ian Wilson" wrote in message
news:1059483418.626817@sj-nntpcache-3...
I am looking for a couple of electric-only towel warmers for a new flat.
The flat has underfloor heating, and the bathroom is pre-wired for an
electric towel warmer.

I am interested in one of the curved ladder types. The only choices I
can find a

www.bathroomexpress.co.uk

Marlborough Blenheim range - £342 for 940h x 450w (oiled filled with
heating element - unspecified wattage)

www.discountheating.co.uk

Discount range - £181 for 1150h x 500w (600w electric element - no
mention of oil fill)

Do I really need an oiled-filled warmer if I already have underfloor
heating?

What sort of wattage should I be looking for? 600w seems a lot to be on
all the time.

Any other good sources if this type of towel warmer?

Thanks,
Ian

B&Q do one for about £50 but you have to buy the element separately (about
another £30). Richard.