Dave Hinz

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:30:12 -0500, WD wrote:
On 1 Sep 2004 18:31:28 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

(I didn't write this next paragraph)

By the way Atlas Copco and AEG both are foreign companies, Atlas Copco make the
finest screw compressor and AEG is like GE, they are licensed manufacture of
GE's Industrial gas turbines.

OK, ?

I too worked for GE during Reginald Jones watch in
Apparatus Services Shop we services heavy power generation equipment and I love
it.

GE was a good place to work most of the time. The politics gets a bit
heavy and progress was slow at times but generally was a good time.
Jack Welch was and is someone who continues to be hard to replace.
The stock price sure hasn't done well since Immelt was announced as
the new top dog; the fact that he took the reigns on September 7th,
2001 didn't help those matters much either.

Dave Hinz