Joey

I have the 16-32 Performax never used the Delta. I really like mine alot
actually performs better than I expected. Great for flattening glue ups and
taking very light 'cuts' to get a piece to exact fit like making a runner to
fit in a miter slot. I made some end grain butcher block cutting boards and
it flattened those no prob. It isn't a speed demon but it but it does a
great job. I have had a few occasions to sand wider that 16" and there
wasn't any line where it was over lapped. Dust collection is not optional
even for just a few passes the paper gets clogged and ya got dust all over
the place. That's my $0.02 worth
Joe
"ken" wrote in message
I have the option of buying the 18-36 Delta X5 or the 16-32 Performax Drum
Sander , Any pros and cons?

Ken