Red Rider

"WJ" wrote in message
Disneyland used (and still uses) so
many Nash Rambler front spindles and hubs as the component
building-block for so many different pieces of their rolling equipment
(including the Omnimover system) that they bought the tooling when
Rambler stopped making them.

Heh. That's a cool bit of trivia. But it makes sense. They were also

much
sought-after in wrecking yards for building trailers. AMC was still

putting
those bolt-on front spindles on Gremlins, Pacers and Javelins in the 70s.

have a pair of them buried in the back of my shed from my wrecking yard
days--eighteen years ago.

Cheers,
Walt

I have a dual axle utility trailer that I haul cars, small tractors, farm
stuff, trash and what not on. No springs, just bolted the Rambler spindles
straight to the frame. I don't think I have ever greased them either. Maybe
I should do that sometime this century.