IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:26:25 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
Explain you warped thoughts? Well er don't bother.

There's no warp as far as I am concerned.

As far as you are concerned. Professionals would assess otherwise.

So you wouldn't know, presumably.....

Andy, rub the crayon marks off your screen.

The temperature probe on the
cylinder will provide information about
the temperature of the cylinder.
There is no way for it to know
whether the heat use is for the DHW
or for the radiators.

You are thick.

I'm the one with the engineering degree.

You are still thick.

I said you install a simple boiler and allow the controls to
get the best out of the it.

As usual, you are trying to change the story as you go along.

You can't follow the thread or the explanations

The compensator lowers the return
temperature. and you don't have an
expensive complex boiler.

The compensator is a term to
the controller in the boiler.

Oh my God! A compensator can be a stand alone unit controlling a boiler, a
valve, a step switch, etc, etc.

It looks at the outside temperature
to do this

Good. Got it.

- all of which is unrelated to
the heatbank.

failed.

You don't know much about this sort of thing. A little knowledge is
dangerous.