Andy Hall

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:26:25 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
Explain you warped thoughts? Well er don't bother.

There's no warp as far as I am concerned.

As far as you are concerned. Professionals would assess otherwise.

So you wouldn't know, presumably.....

The temperature probe on the
cylinder will provide information about
the temperature of the cylinder.
There is no way for it to know
whether the heat use is for the DHW
or for the radiators.

You are thick.

I'm the one with the engineering degree. Your detailed qualification
being?

I said you install a simple boiler and allow the controls to
get the best out of the it.

As usual, you are trying to change the story as you go along.

Many condensing boilers, mainly the open
vented heating type will maintain a
set temperature.

What's the point? We know that they
run more efficently at lower
temperatures.

The compensator lowers the return temperature. and you don't have an
expensive complex boiler.

The compensator is a term to the controller in the boiler. It looks
at the outside temperature to do this - all of which is unrelated to
the heatbank.

You don't know much about this sort of thing. A little knowledge is
dangerous.

As you seem to demonstrate daily.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl