R.H.

I'm with Andy on #106, it looks like the same tool you use to transfer
patterns onto fabric. Except this one is a lot heavier, so I'd guess
it would be for leather.

Here is the response I got from a leather worker when I asked him
about this one:

"It's for marking leather. It's an overstitch wheel. Simply roll along
leather to mark the spacing of stitches for smooth, even results every
time. Varying ones available for 5, 6, 7 stitches to the inch."

The next item reminds me of a mop head holder on the old school mops
that go with the ringer buckets.

Number 107 isn't for mops.

The third one has to be some kind of leather stiching tool.

This one isn't for leather, but it is used with stitching.

Rob