The Natural Philosopher

Alex wrote:

"Stuart" wrote in message

I am thinking of making a large mirror to hang behind my bed ( behind I
said , not above ) . I'll make the frame and get the glass delivered and
fit it myself ... has anyone ever done this ...any tips ?
Anyone any idea how much mirror glass costs ..???.
Sturt

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "

Have a look to see if you have a local framing company (as in picture
frames). I'm good friends with the owner of such a place, and he is able to
supply huge sheets of mirror glass (various thicknesses) at much lower than
glazing firms seem to. Probably won't work out, but maybe worth a try.

Alex

I got a mirror about 4x3 for around £70.
Easily glued with 'mirror glue'

Use yellow pages to find out where to go.