Cicero

"Yitzak" wrote in message
om...
Hi I have a corridor like cellar, with a concrete floor which has
broken in many places exposing damp dirt floor. This means I always
bring dirt back upstairs when I come back.

The best plan would be to dig it up and put a damp proof course etc.

As I really don't use the cellar that much I would love to lay a "mat"
with holes so that the floor can "breath" and more importantly not
smell once it had been down there for a while.

Any ideas for the right product..

A short term solution........

Keep a pair of wellies at the top of the cellar steps. Many people do this
for their gardens so why not do the same for your rare excursions into the
cellar?

Cic.